It's here, it's finally here!!!! We got our LOI(letter of invitation to Kazakhstan)!!! I can't believe it, and I am so excited. I've been wondering why I was nesting so much lately. I can't seem to get everything together, and I want it all perfect! I've been driving my family crazy:O) Ooops! I'm glad they are so forgiving. We are hoping to get our confirmation numbers within the next week, and then we will have about a week left to get our tickets and visas and then fly out.
Please be praying for us in this transition time. Mainly that we get lots of quality time with our boys, and that I will just let go of all the little details that aren't important. We also need prayer for cheap plane tickets. Please pray that our numbers that come with the invitation get here quickly, it could take a couple weeks. After those get here, we will leave as soon as we get our visas. We need those numbers to get our visas. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for our family!!
God Bless,
Jenn
16 comments:
Wow!!! That's so awesome Jen! Thanks for the news!! Waiting in anticipation with you!
Raquel Werk
Praise God! What a wonderful and faithful Father we have. I am so excited for your great news and will continue to hold you, your family, and the process up in prayer.
Amy G
YES, YES, YES!!! I am so excited for you all. That is so wonderful. Soon you will meet your little one. Praise the Lord!
Beckie
Woo Hoo! Thank you God!!!!! You will see how is timing is PERFECT!
Can't wait to follow your journey!
Hip Hip Hooray! Great news!
I would love to follow your journey. My email is Kimmertek@sbcglobal.net
I can't wait to see how God leads you to your daughter!
~Kim
I am exsatic and so joyful to see this day finally come, okay now come on numbers! Love you guys!
YIPPEEEE!!! i am so excited for your family! What a ride adoption can be! Thrilled to see God at work in your family's lives!
Congratulations!!!
I just found your blog, I am very excited for you, congratulations! This was a big day for you. I am also waiting for my LOI, who knows, maybe sometimes a miracle will happen in our life too. I cant wait to follow your journey! I wish you the best of luck!
Great news! Can't WAIT to see you with your baby!
Yeah!!!! The Heckert's are really going!!! Very exciting news!!! Will be watching and waiting and reading to see how your journey unfolds!
Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! What great news!
Hi, I just found your blog at just the right time for all of the excitement! We got our LOI at almost the same time last year. We just sent our one year post adoption report for our sweet 3 year old son. It is a fabulous journey. I would love to follow along!Our email is hensleykhensley@aim.com
Thanks! Good luck with the last minute preps. I just did a list of travel tips in the last 3-4 posts if you want to take a look at our blog.
http://kitzkazventure.blogspot.com/
Karen
Thank you for the invite!
Congratulations! What a great post to be *invited* to read first.
-Kate from CPAK
WOOHOO!! I can't wait to see your daughter's precious face! God is so good!!!! Oh and you have been tagged, take a look at my blog!!
Post a Comment