I want to ask that all of you would pray for this sweet little girl. Her name is Abby...she is four years old. She was adopted from Guatemala when she was 6 months old and was diagnosed with a high-risk, aggressive form of Leukemia at three years old. Certain genetic complications have put her chance of surviving the treatment at about 20%
Tonight, I got an email update on her condition. Brent, her daddy, said that Michelle, her mommy called from the hospital. Abby's condition is getting progressively worse. She asked him to drop everything and come to the hospital. She has never asked him to do this....
Please pray with me for Abby and for this family. They are truly trusting God for Abby's life, no matter the outcome, but this is still a very hard time. Pray for sweet Abby...she is hurting and there seems to be no end in sight right now. She has sores all over her little body and is on so much morphine, and it is still not stopping all of the pain. You can find more about Abby here, on her family blog: http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/2009/01/about-abby.html
I know what it is like to see a family member suffer. My little cousin Kaylee was diagnosed with Leukemia when she turned three. It is excruciating watching them suffer, and not be able to do anything for them. Now that I have children of my own, I know that it could only be by and through the grace of God, that I could make it through something like that.
Thank you all for taking time out for sweet Abby...
God Bless You,
Jenn
1 comment:
I will be praying. Abby has certainly touched a lot of lives. Their family is a great testament to relying on God, always.
Post a Comment