Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adoption Raffle!


This is the bag that Denice made for me:O) I love it!

Click on the button to the left that says "Denice's Creations" and it will take you to her website where you can buy a $5 raffle ticket for your chance to win one of these fabulous bags."

Hi all!!! I just wanted to share an opportunity for all of you to help unite another little one with their forever family. My friend Denice and her husband have begun the process to adopt a baby from Taiwan. They knew that they would like to adopt again after bringing home their daughter from Kazakhstan in 06, but weren't expecting to begin the process this soon. They received a call from our agency asking if they would be willing to be the guinea pigs for a new program to Taiwan. Up to that point, they were just praying that God would show them if He wanted them to adopt again or not. This just landed in their lap about two weeks after they had begun to pray earnestly, ha ha, isn't that just like God??!! He has perfect timing:O)

They received their homestudy packet about a month ago and then they got their dossier packet about a week ago. The homestudy isn't done yet and they were told today that as soon as their paperwork is in(within the next three weeks or so) they will be receiving the referral of their child shortly after. Sooooo...that means, they are short on cash because this adoption is going so quickly.

Here's where the raffle comes in. Denice makes amazing bags, and she is raffling one off to help raise money for their adoption. Tickets are only $5 and you can pay through paypal. Now, if you aren't in need of a bag, but want to help bring an orphan home to their forever family, you can just give it away as a gift.

She has many different sizes of bags available to purchase for just about any person and their particular style. She gave me one for my baby shower when I brought Alea home and I love it!! No kidding...it is the best diaper bag that I have EVER used. It isn't necessarily a diaper bag, but that's how I use it for now until Alea grows out of diapers:O) I love the compartments and how easy it is to find anything that I want. It's really cute too, and I get compliments on it everywhere that I go. If you go to her blog you can see all of the different sizes and kinds that are available. You can also customize your bag with a picture of your kids, dogs or the flag of the country of your choice. She also has a fabulous bag in the good 'ol red, white and blue. Her biggest bag is my next purchase for picnic or beach days, and all proceeds go toward bringing their child home. Check out the picture of my sweetie girl sitting in the patriotic bag. It's huge!!!

I hope that you'll take time to check out her blog and purchase a raffle ticket. You'll be touching a life forever by helping this family bring their baby home. Click the button to the left that says Denice's Creations, to take you to her blog. You can also follow their adoption through this blog.

God Bless,
Jenn

No comments: