Well, It's about time for an update, and it's a great one!!! We finally recieved our government approval last week!!! I was so excited that I did a little dance in the middle of the road. Needless to say, I immediately took off to get it notarized and apostilled. It is now in Oregon waiting for our social worker who did our homestudy to send his renewed license. After I get that down to our agency, it will then be sent off to the Kazakh consulate in New York and will hopefully be in Kaz by the end of the month. We are now looking at being able to go after the new year. Time has flown by since this summer and hopefully with the holidays coming, it will pass even more quickly. I can't wait to go and get my sweet girl. Please pray that all of our paperwork will fly through so that we can go and get our daughter.
This past weekend we had a garage sale to help raise funds for our adoption. We are short about $6,000 and were hoping to be able to get a little bit covered through funds raised during our sale. Well we raised..........$1650!!!!!!! It was incredible, and we feel so blessed. Have you ever heard of selling that much in a garage sale? Our church family donated so many items to our sale. It was because of their hearts to serve the Lord, that all of this money was brought in. We now have one plane ticket covered!!!!! In my wildest dreams, I never imagined raising this much money from a garage sale. Thank you to all of you who donated to our garage sale in order to bring our baby girl home!!!! God is soooo awesome!!!!!
Hopefully, I will be able to post some more good news in the next few weeks. Keep checking back. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing my journey with you. Thank you all so much for your prayers. God Bless you all!!!!

4 comments:
Hey Jen. Jenny wanted to know if you guys got the other propane stove in and did it sell or do you still have it? glad the sale went SO well!
Yeah! I am so glad that you were able to raise that much money. I wish I would have been there to help. It is so nice to know that we are on this journey together. Even though it is to different countries it really is the same road that we are traveling. Love you friend. Thanks for all your encouraging words. T
I hadn't checked in on your progress in awhile. Wow!! What a faithful God we serve!!! So happy for all of you in my heart. We'll keep praying for His guidance in every situation! Love you lots, Emily
Anything new happening?
Post a Comment