
The room is all done, and aren't these shoes cute!
I just talked to my social worker this morning and our in-country coordinator told her we couldn't come this friday. There are some details over there that we can't see, so we just have to wait. We should hear something by next monday, hopefully whether or not we can leave next week.
While I'm bummed, I kind of expected this. Everything has been up in the air lately, and my motto is, go with the flow. There is absolutely nothing that I can do about it, so I'm just going to roll with it.
Here is my list of Thank you Lord's:
- Thank you for making a way for us to change my mom's plane ticket for only $11.
- Thank you Lord that Warren will most likely be able to make the mold's for his columns at work
- THANK YOU LORD THAT I GET MORE TIME WITH MY BOYS
- Thank you Lord that You already have our daughter picked out no matter who else thinks they're in charge
- Thank you Lord that I finished the baby's room
- Thank you Lord that most of my paperwork is already in order and I won't be rushed when we leave
- Thank you Lord for Your grace and provision throughout this entire process
- Thank you Lord that Your timing is perfect and You are never late!
So, please continue to pray for our visa's to arrive quickly and for favor from everyone in charge over in Kaz. Thank you all so much for all of your prayers and encouragement and support.
How do you like this roadblock? Just another twist and turn on the Heckert's Highway:O)
Love to you all, Jenn
8 comments:
I love your outlook in this "Thank yous" to the Lord! I know your sad and eager....and I pray that this time passes by super fast. We are there with you in the trenches and praying for "Come on lord, lets go already!" :) Love you.
What a disappointment! It will happen, and in God's timeing. I know that is not easy to hear nor easy to understand, but you will meet your child soon. Just not that soon.
The room is beautiful and love shoes! Sorry for the delay, but soon, she will be home!
NeeNee-
I love you my friend and I am so proud of the way you are so gracefully handling every road block. You are an inspiration to me on so many levels. You are truly a woman after God's heart and will be greatly blessed for your big heart. I miss you so much and wish I could be there with you as you wait. I cannot wait to meet my little niece. I will be praying with you as you have been praying for me.
Love you sista! Traci
You are almost there!!! Don't get bummed out now!! It is so close you can practically touch it!! Don't blink because before you know it you will be on that plane!!
Love the room! And those shoes are too cute!
What grace and peace you have in face of all the speedbumps. Your attitude serves as an inspiration to me.
Amy in WA
Checkingin - any news or updates?
Post a Comment