I just wanted to share what my almost ten year old said to me yesterday on Mother's Day.
We were snuggling together and playing the "I love you more" game. We did the usual, I love you more than the world, the sun, the stars, etc. Then it was his turn. He snuggled tight in to me and said, "Mom, I love you more than the Moon loves the Night." I thought, oh man, if he's this sweet and lovey at age "almost" ten, what on earth is he going to be like when he's a man?!?! I asked him where he got that one and he got all offended and said, "Mom, I made it up myself don't you know?!"
I love my sweetie boy...
3 comments:
Out of the mouth of our babes and into our heart their tender words make a home! What a sweetie! Good to have this note of remembrance here.
Beckie
Awwwww how sweet. He is going to make the ladies swoon. :)
I love it. That is one of the MANY reasons that I love being a mom to boys. You have a sweet little man.
Post a Comment