One year ago today, I woke up and turned on the computer so I could skype my family and tell them goodnight...
One year ago today, I woke up never dreaming that my daughter would be mine this day...
One year ago today, I walked into the orphange planning on bonding with my baby and finding out that I could take her home with me...
One year ago today, our daughter was placed forever in my arms...
One year ago today, I wept with gratefulness to God that she was finally mine...
One year ago today, I was driving through a crazy city with a sweet angel in my arms wondering what I'd do if we got in a wreck(there are no car seats there)...
One year ago today, I was calling my family on skype again so they could see their new sister...yippee!!!
One year ago today, I was running the bath water to wash the stench of urine off of her...
One year ago today, I wrapped her in a warm towel and then covered her with lotion from head to toe...
One year ago today, I dressed her in a warm sleeper that smelled like sunshine...
One year ago today, I was warming up a bottle of milk to give to her for our first time...
One year ago today, I sat singing and weeping as I fed my daugther...
One year ago today, I laid her down for her first nap in peace...
One year ago today, I hit my knees in prayer and thankfulness to my Father for His endless love and the miracle that He had given to us...
One year ago today, our lives changed forever...
One year ago today, our daughter came home to us...
AND OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!
Happy Gotcha Day Alealani Faith Tolganai Heckert!!!!
We love you our sweetie Girl!
5 comments:
Happy day Oh sweet pea!! You are so loved and cherished! You have changed your family forever. We love you precious girl. You make us smile!
That is awesome!! So awesome that you have a wonderful, beautiful daughter! Can't wait to see you again, will call next week!
This was a beautiful entry. I cried with tears of joy for you and your family and the rich blessing you've been given in this precious little angel!! She is getting so big and is so cute. Love that smile!
Beckie
Wow, that made me cry! I can't believe how fast a year goes! Happy Gotcha Day! Alea is beautiful!
Beautifully, wonderfully said!! So blessed by you years ago and once again today!! Love you Jennie!!!!
Post a Comment