Our Journey through fast-lanes, slow-lanes, pit-stops, traffic jams, and "are we there yets?! This is the journey that God has called us to, and we wouldn't have it any other way!"
Congratulations on the first day of school! We just started week 3 today. The middle of the year gets a little sketchy for me so I have to get crackin' right away! Plus who knows how far behind we'll get with a new baby in the mix!! :) Curious about your new curriculum. You should write about it after you get into and get a feel. Fun looking at your pictures! kaylee
Love the pics.. what cute kiddos... boys and Alea.. :) I read back through your blog a little and bawled at the picture of you hugging your boys at the airport... those airport pics get me everytime... wow!!! I can not imagine the emotion having all my kiddos together at the same time... WOW!!! Praying for your family...
5 comments:
Congratulations on the first day of school! We just started week 3 today. The middle of the year gets a little sketchy for me so I have to get crackin' right away! Plus who knows how far behind we'll get with a new baby in the mix!! :)
Curious about your new curriculum. You should write about it after you get into and get a feel. Fun looking at your pictures!
kaylee
THe pics are adorable. Alea has grown so much! love the pigtails!
Love the pics.. what cute kiddos... boys and Alea.. :)
I read back through your blog a little and bawled at the picture of you hugging your boys at the airport... those airport pics get me everytime... wow!!! I can not imagine the emotion having all my kiddos together at the same time... WOW!!! Praying for your family...
ADORABLE pictures! I can't believe how big Alea is getting! Her hair is so long! :)
What great pictures! Love it!!
Post a Comment