Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cheetos

The other day we were at the Dr.'s office for Caleb and Ethan to have their check-up's in order to complete our homestudy paperwork.  The Dr. asked Alea if she was excited to adopt a baby and she piped up loud and clear with this...
"I have a birfmuver (birthmother), and I was in her tummy, and I was in the baby house in Kazastan(Kazakhstan).  My baby in Taiwan has a birfmuver and they are in her tummy and they are going to be in a baby house.  When I was at the baby house, the cheetos ate me.  And my mommy and daddy came to get me and the cheetos didn't eat me no more.  The cheetos won't eat my baby." 

The cheetos are mosquitos....I love little ones.  They say the cutest things!!

 This is from the first day we bonded with Alea.  Notice the mosquito bites all over her face.  She even had bites all over her little arms, you just can't really see them.  Still, she was as happy as could be when we played with her:O)    



1 comment:

Karen Dawkins said...

Awwwwww, this is so sweet!
I could just eat her up -- but I promise not to bite ;)

Love you.
Praying for baby!