IT ALL CAME IN!
IT ALL CAME IN!!!
IT ALL CAME INNNNN!!!!!
WAHOOOO!!!! WE'RE GOING TO TAIWAN TOMORROW MORNING!!!!
GOD IS SOOO GOOD!!!! Can you tell I'm excited, haha!!
Thank you all so very much for praying, encouraging and supporting our family. Wow, $7000 in four days. I'm so blown away by everyone's generosity and love. Complete strangers donated to our family, and people who I haven't seen in years, or ever for that matter. I love how adoption connects people and shows the heart of God for His children. Relationship is beautiful and I'm so thankful that all of you are a part of our lives and our journey. I can't wait for Mia to look back and read these stories of love. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT wait to introduce you to our precious girl!
Keep checking back over the next week. I plan on posting updates here and on facebook. But now, I've gotta go. I haven't packed a stitch of clothing and I leave in 14 hours....ahhhh, pray for me!
Lots of Love,
Jenn
3 comments:
WOO HOO!!!! That is freakin amazing Jenn!!!
REJOICING!!!! Yes, Lord... You told US and promised us and your word NEVER returns void!!!!! PRAISING you Lord for this precious family and precious Mia!!!! Wrap them ALL in your arms and hold them tight! :) TEARS of pure joy!!!!!
Wow! Praise Jesus! I am so happy for you guys ,and for Mia. She doesn't realize yet how blessed her life is going to be. My wife, Kim , and I just returned from Jamaica with our new little boy, Dontae. We have also been blessed by God along the way so many times and have been touched by people we never met. God is SO GOOD! It will be a very Happy New Year for your family as well.
Post a Comment