Today was a mello day for us. We waited until Jason and Cindy got here with their new daughter. The first two families of three for three now have their forever children, yippee! Once they got back to the hotel we all decided to go and find Starbucks...priorities you know haha!!!
We had a great time walking around and getting to know our new daughters. I found out that Mia is very tickelsh on her neck and that we can get belly laughs from her when we kiss on her. She also let us know that we need to give her a little more play time to herself. She gets fussy if we try to hold her 24/7. Blame it on her being so cute. She's so yummy that I could just eat her up!
Tomorrow we meet her birth mom and I'm realy nervous about that. I want to take her birth mom home too. I can't imagine how hard it will be for her tomorrow. It will be a very full day. Please keep us in your prayers...
Lots of love,
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment