Day three...
Today we packed up to visit with Mia's birth mother, but due to scheduling changes we will be going tomorrow. Instead, we finished taking care of paperwork and went to visit the monkey's that are only indigenous to Taiwan. They were lots of fun to watch and feed, until one grabbed Anna, Deana and Luke's daughter. We were ready to go home after that.
We are settling in more as a family and getting to know Mia better. This morning she finally pooped(TMI,haha). We were so happy for her, because up to that point she was really uncomfortable. One minute she was snug in the front pack, the next, we were both covered. After a quick run back up to our room and a scrub down we walked out smelling like baby powder. She may never wear that outfit again!
Tomorrow we meet her birth mother. Please pray for us. My heart just breaks thinking about her heart. Pray for her especially. After the meeting we will be going to a museum that tells all about the local tribes. I'm excited to get to know more about Mia's tribal history. Then we will go to the night market for the first time. I can't wait for that either!
Our days are full and nights are going fairly well So far. Mia only gets up once for a bottle and then drops right off to sleep again. I'm off to bed now. I can't keep my eyes open any longer.
Night!
Lots of love,
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment