Ok, so today I got to meet my sweet niece "R". Our friends just returned from Ethiopia with her and we got the priveledge of picking them up from the airport!!! She is the sweetest little petite angel I have ever seen. I love her little smiles and I even got her to giggle. I'm head over heels in love!!!
I just clicked on the Teabo's link to see if my friend "N" had posted her daughter's new picture yet. Of course she hadn't, but I thought maybe jet-lag had her up. Anyway, I scrolled through all of her links and clicked on one. Come to find out, this family was from Washington too and had applied for the USCIS approval around the same time we had. They recieved their approval letter on the fourth of August!!!! Needless to say, I am completely bummed. I know that it is all in God's timing, but I can't help but be sad right now. I want our approval now. I want to send in the rest of my paperwork now. I want my papers to be in Kaz now, so that I can go and get my daughter now!!!
With just holding my friends little girl only three hours ago and then finding out that someone who applied at the same time as me already has their approval, makes me want to cry. I don't like this stuff!!! I feel like throwing a fit or maybe just having a pity party. But in the end, I know that it is not my will that I want, it is my Father's. He knows, He sees, and He will act in His perfect timing. If you are wondering what to pray for me, please pray for our government approval to come in soon, and for my heart to not despair in the process....
2 comments:
Sad! I hate waiting. Especially when you can't understand why. God is making me wait A LOT right now. I go from trying to have a good attitude and being patient, trusting that God knows best, to being absolutely irrate that God won't bless me with the things that I want right now. It sounds so selfish when I actually write it down, but I feel your pain, Jenn. One thing I always try to remember is that time marches on. Everything changes and when it feels really bad, there is hope in the future. SOON, you will hold your daughter and you will look back and know that it was God's plan and perfect timing. Hang in there! Time is marching as we speak!
Waiting is so hard....but believe it or not....when you look back you will see the lessons you have learned in the waiting process even when it does not seem evident at the time. Praying for that CIS approval.
Beckie
Post a Comment