One more quick post! One of my dear friends is on the Board of Directors for this organization and she adopted from Kaz as well!!
http://www.ourcreatorshope.com/Cup%20of%20Joe%20for%20HOPE.html Here is the link for their home page too: www.ourcreatorshope.com
They are asking that you give up one cup of coffee today and donate $5. If you click this link it will take you to the page that will walk you through your donation. This money will go to help adoptive families pay for all of the legal costs involved in adoption. It is so difficult to come up with all of the funds needed to bring our children home. Please pass on this link to help this organization unite orphaned children with their forever families.
Obviously, this is near and dear to my heart.
4 comments:
Thank you for your support on this!
I posted it on my blog a few days ago. It is a great thing and I hope many people felt a calling to give up their cup of Joe!
Amy
Right now, they are quoting 4-6 months for an infant and then 3-5 months to travel.
Thanks for the encouragement. I continue to pray for you.
Amy
Hey I think you posted on someone else's blog that you have been given dates in May right? If I am correct then CONGRATULATIONS!!!! May is a very nice time to visit Kazakhstan - when the flowers and trees will all be in bloom!!!
Post a Comment