Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're going to court!!!!

We just got the call that we go to court on Friday at 5pm. For those of you in WA state, it will be 4am your time. Please pray for us before you go to bed:O) LOL!! We are very excited that this time is finally here!!! We are praying for a swift and easy time with a nice judge. Please pray that the Lord will go before us and give us favor with the judge and all of the other people deciding on our case.

Friday doesn't seem like it can come fast enough. On the other side of that coin, I have to deal with knowing that after we go to court, Warren will be leaving. I have to be honest, I'm not dealing all that well with him leaving. I'm so sad and I don't want to stay here for another month without him. But then I think about it being just a small blip in the whole scheme of things and I think, what's another month?! Ohhhhh, but a month is so very, very long when I've been away from my boys for almost 7 weeks now. Will you all please pray with me about this. I want to stay with Alea, and I couldn't possibly leave her, now that I know how it all works here, but my heart also longs to hold my boys. I just need peace and grace until I can Get the Heck out of Dodge, with my baby girl in tow:O)!!!

We have one more request. We have to get Warren a plane ticket leaving out as soon as possible. We've been told that most of the flights are very booked. Sooooo.....we need prayer that he can get a ticket home quickly and that he has a safe flight.

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. To be honest, I've been having a really hard time with being here and missing my kids. I've been trying to avoid complaining and I've been working hard at being thankful. Some days are easier than others. I'll try to keep you all posted more often than I have of late. Besides, two weeks from Friday, I'll be able to start posting PICTURES!!!!! I'm sure that some of you are wondering what our sweet girl looks like?! Well, for starters, she's a little DOLL!! She is such a joy and blessing to us and we can't wait to introduce her to all of you!!

We love you all and thank you so much for praying for our family!!

Blessings,

Warren and Jenn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, so glad to hear that your court day is almost here. Will be praying for smoothness, Warren's tickets, and the homesickness you are feeling with. Soon this all will be a dream and you will be home with Alea forever.

Beckie

Kim H said...

Jenn,
So glad that court is finally here. I'll be praying for the things you have asked as well as for your boys at home. I did 2 trips, but the 2nd alone so my advice is to set up a plan of communication with home. When you get to Almaty (I assume) be sure to know where the internet cafe is and try to get a nursat (phone) card and make sure it works before hubby leaves. The link between there and home will really help the time go better. Can't wait for pictures!
Love
Kim H CPAK

Anonymous said...

You don't know how much I miss my friend and neighbor! We will continue to pray that everything goes smoothly!
Love you lots!

Lori

patty said...

We will be praying for you! So relieved you have a court date. Can't wait to see your whole family together! We'll have to celebrate BIGTIME!
Love, Patty

Karla said...

Dear Jenn: oh, it is so good to hear from you...will be praying that court goes smoothly, and that the Judge will be gracious with the appeal period, etc. Praying all is well...hang in there. It's really hard. I know. I can't imagine what you are going thru with the extra waiting, etc. but, you are right...this, too, shall pass. Love, Karla

Unknown said...

Hello! Im using dads email cause mine STILL wont work! Good to hear everything is going like its supposed to! Hopefully it will stay that way! actually hopefully it goes better than planned and you can ALL come home for my wedding!!! Im missing you guys so much. Did Ethan tell you he caught on fire?? DONT WORRY i wasnt letting him get really close to the guys when they were doing the big stuff!!! I PROMISE but one flew back and hit his "good shirt"! And he said "i didn't even feel it, i just felt warm"! and caleb says thats a "good shirt" He was a tough boy! It startled him but i think he kinda thought it was cool after the initial shock! well i better leave room for someone else to write you! Warni did you get the pics of your lily's i sent you?? Love you Kaden Amanda and Andy

Karleen said...

Jenny,

Sorry I never comment, I do read your blog! I'll be praying for you, especially when Warren leaves. I have the baby blankets waiting. Let me know what size she is and I can have some clothes waiting too! Love you! Karlie