Oh well, that was just my day today. I enjoyed the rain, it reminded me of home and guess what, I'm leaving in 29 hours, or did I tell you that already? I'm so very happy to get home to see my little men and my big man. I can't wait for Alea to meet her big brothers and I can't wait to sleep in my big bed. It will be so nice to have Warren nearby, because I don't have to be brave anymore all by myself. I think that is one of the things that has weighed heavier than I expected. Doing it all on my own in a foreign country with a child who doesn't quite trust me completely yet, is very tiring. I'm just looking forward to the down time when I get back:O) I can't wait to snuggle my boys when they wake up in the morning and I'm looking forward to the wonder on their little faces when they meet their sister for the very first time. I tear up just thinking about it now. I can't wait to introduce Alea to all of our friends and family(all in due time of course) and I can't wait to have this stress all behind me. Oh, there are so many more things that I am looking forward to, but I am kind of dreading the plane ride, so I could really use lots of prayer about that one.
We go to the Embassy tomorrow around 3pm and then I will be back at my host family's home after that. I will be riding to the airport with one of the family members around 3am. I'll have a bit of a long wait in the airport, but then my flight leaves at 7:20am. That's 6:20pm on Tues night for you WA folk:O) I have a 3 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam and then it's off to Seattle. I will land at 2:10pm on Wed. Ohhhhhhh, I just can't wait!!!! Well, I better get to bed now, it's my last full night's sleep for a few days. Please don't forget to pray for us:O)
I miss you all and am so looking forward to seeing you. I'll talk to you soon!!!!
Lots of Love,
Jenn & Alea
8 comments:
I was just thinking about you and a new post popped up! So excited for you to be coming home and having your WHOLE family under one roof. You have been so strong during this process with God walking next to you. I will be praying for you as you travel home with Alea.
Amy
Oh Jenn! We are SO excited that you are coming home!!! I'm also excited that we have your boys spending the night tonight!! I miss them! :-) And I really can't wait to be waiting at that airport on Wednesday, anxiously waiting for you and Alea to walk to the area we can wait for you!!! You KNOW there are going to be LOTS tears (of happiness...of course!!!) We'd better warn Warren! (Lance will be there to support him for the "manly, non-emotional side"!!! LOL!!!) Anyway, safe travels, my dear!! We of course will be praying hard for you and Alea's trip!!!
Love you and miss you!
Denice
So excited that finally you are coming home with your precious daughter to the family and friends waiting for you and to meet and see her. Praying and keep in touch. I know about a child struggling to adjust to trust as an infant, so don't hesistate to call anytime.
Love, Beckie
It's about time, girlfriend! ;-) We love you and will be praying for you both now and during your travels.
Gosh, what a journey you all have had! We will definitely pray for an easy flight home and great joy when you are again a whole family!
Blessings to you! Karen
Well we made it home safely. Was the flight hellish or what. She did not even cry and it was still harder than I ever expected. Thank you so much for your friendship and support on the journey. It meant the world to me. I am so happy thinking of you all together as a family (finally). Love Saiyora and Lesley
It's now Friday, 4:56p PDT...just back from our week at our church Middle School Summer Camp...how are you? Re-adjusting to being on this side of the planet? Are you and Alea ok? Been praying...Love, Karla
Hey, guys! I'm so happy to have finally figured this out (with Jonathan's help of course!) Reading your blog was so encouraging. God has been faithful and has kept you and continued to mold you throughout the whole process. He is good!
Love,
Becky (& Jonathan)
Shymkent
Post a Comment