Monday, August 4, 2008

Pictures!!! Days 4, 5 and 6

Ethan and Caleb sometimes call her Lolly. Alealani-Lolly, get it? LOL!! I just thought it was cute and the nickname may just stick:O)

Day 4

We were both just cracking up. Each time she laughed it made me laugh more:O)
Happy Family!!! We're just missing two others:O(
Pretty baby..
No more pictures daaaddd...She's so serious here:O)

Day 5

Daddy's girl...
Ok, this one is one of my fav's, I love that face!!!
Daddy, I need those.. look at her serious expression
This is the rest of the picture from the I love you because post...
Mommy's girl
Day 6
She loves her thumb..
Not too sure about this binky....
This one is for Auntie Natalie:O)
We love and miss you guys! We should be coming home on Aug 21st, Yaaayyy!!! It's too far away, but at least the end is in sight.
Love,
Jenn & Alea

6 comments:

greta said...

These are GREAT pictures! I have written the 21st on my calendar!

Our journey said...

The pictures are fabulous. Thanks for sharing so many. Each day is bringing you closer to the 21st and having your entire family united.

A

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, oh let me kiss that foot!!!

Beckie

hamiltonfamilyblog.net said...

I love the one where you are both laughing - it's great!! My other fave is the one where she is cuddled on your chest. I know you're ready to be home and be with your boys. I'm so excited for them to meet their little sis!! I can't hardly wait to hear all about it. Anyway, it's stinkin' hot again here today. I'm sure you can relate. :) We've been playing in the water a lot! Love you girl - Steph

Anonymous said...

Wow...so beautiful you all are. I really am so excited for your adventure! She is just more precious than I could have ever imagined. She is so happy and comfortable with you both and I just love seeing Warren with his little girl...it's been a long time coming and God is so good....Love ya! Hez

Teabo Chica said...

oHH MY LITTLE BABUSHKA~!I love that foot I cant wait to smell it and nibble it :) LOL!!! Ha, okay people I am a baby foot person, oh I am gross okay I LOVE FEET :)! Not stinky ones!! Love to see Aleas pics thankg Jenn!