
Today at 9:35 am while I was painting my daughter's room, I got the call from our agency that our confirmation numbers have come in. Soon after I recieved the email with them in it and not long after that I reserved plane tickets to Kaz on Friday, Feb 8th. Monday we will find out if the 8th will work for the staff over there. I'm hoping so, cause the sooner the better in my book:O) My mom will arrive on this coming Tuesday.
I'm almost packed and I just have to send in our visa paperwork. Please pray that all goes quickly with our visa's because there are a few glitches in the letter of invitation that don't normally show up. It shouldn't be a problem, but please pray that it definitely isn't a problem.
Well, I'm off to make more phone calls and finish paperwork and painting!!
Thank you all for all of your prayers!!
Jenn
8 comments:
Congratulations! We will be praying for all of you. We love you!
Praise the Lord! He is faithful. I checked the blog 5 minutes ago hoping to see some good news and was disappointed. Something made me check back before I got off the computer and look what I found! I can't imagine the relief and excitement you must be feeling. I will continue to uplift you guys in prayer and especially the visas.
Amy
So excited for you!! Yes! I hope you get it all cleared up and wow, Feb 8th is not that far away.
So happy for you.
Beckie
Praise God for His perfect timing! I will continue to pray that He goes before you!!!
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Love you guys!
Auntie Lisa
Yippee!!!! It finally came! So exciting! I am praying for peace on knowing your child, safety, and a beautiful time in Kaz!
Love you girl,
greta
YES! Praise God!
So exciting for you!!!! Can't wait to see/read about your travels!!
Post a Comment