Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We STILL need lots of prayer!

Hello all!

We are here as you last heard from Natalie(thanks Nat), and it is still not going well. We have been shown one child and were told that she is the only one available AT ALL. She is too old to fit in the parameters according to our homestudy, but everyone keeps trying to push it anyway over here. Not only that, but we know, that we know, she is not our daughter.

We truly covet all of your prayers at this point. We will return to the Baby House again tomorrow morning and once again tell them that we do not believe that this little one is our daughter. Please pray that they will accept this and not tell us to go home. We are being told that there are absolutely no other children, and that there won't be any available until the end of June. We have exhausted all of our resources just getting here and will be unable to ever return if we have to leave.

Please pray with us that this all will be worked out in the heavenlies in order for it to be worked out here on earth. We know that this is a spiritual battle and we haven't given up. It is a very hard thing to lay down all of your hopes and dreams and just trust that even if we have to leave, there is still a purpose in our coming. We have spent a lot of time in prayer together over this, and have to continue laying down our own will and walking in faith BELIEVING GOD!!! Please walk with us, we need all of the support we can get.

Thank you all for posting your comments and encouragement on our blog. It was exactly what we needed to hear at this low point. We feel your prayers, and know that God is on our side. We love and miss you all!!

Warren and Jenn

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father, YOU know, YOU see, and YOUR will is perfect. Strengthen Jenn and Warren.....stomp on Satan, remove the barriers, and bring their little girl to them.
Amen.

Praying.....
Beckie

Stacy said...

I am praying that this battle ends and you are shown "your Daughter". I am so sad that they put people through this torture! We are on our knees for ou guys!!

Tammy B said...

The Borings are joining you in prayer! We love you!!!

Teabo Chica said...

Honey....I am pouting over here. But I loved that when I spoke with you your spirit did not sound defeated. You have not tossed in the towel, its almost as if you are in the eye of the storm. Dont know how much longer and dont know whats coming. I love you guys and hope and pray that in this eye God will show His Glory though you, like you said last night, it will take a miracle. Lets pray for one!

greta said...

I am SO sorry this is happening and they are using the children as part of their "game".
I am praying that God's Will will be done and the enemy will be pushed down and out!
We love you SO much and your faith is so inspirational.
Love,
greta and shane

Jan said...

I have been reading the scripture book you gave me when you were my secret sister for MOPS. This is the scripture you wrote out for me and now I will type it for you. I am praying so hard for you guys!
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 I am praying this for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Lord's timing is perfect and He loves to give us the desires of our hearts. I trust in this promise for you and your family. We pray that the Prince of Peace and God of all Hope will continue to hold you in the palm of his hand, give you confidence in your choices, and perserverence for the continued journey. love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister! I am so sorry that this is happening. Brandon and I are on knees praying for you and with you. Will try and call you tomorrow. We love you guys and miss you. Traci

Hannah's Mom said...

Jenn,

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Please know that we are praying for you all.

Regina
CPAK

Amy said...

Hoping all is going better today for you guys!

Timandem said...

Just wanted you both to know I've been praying for you throughout the day today and hoping you sense the Holy Spirit's presence with you. Love you, love you, love you!!!

Karla said...

Dear Jenn and Warren:

Please know that I have thot of you and prayed for you all day (which is all night for you over there :-) Is it possible that your little girl is in a different area? And, that Shymkent is just a "stop-over" on your way to your daughter? Is your agency working well with you? Our love and continued prayers for you...Karla

Anonymous said...

Warren and Jenn,

For everything there is a reason. I trust that God will continue to guide you to your daughter but not without a battle. Adoption is close to the Lord's heart. He adopted each one of us. The adversary is out there to spoil it and is using humans in his work. I pray that God's peace would come over the workers involved with the adoption process in Kazakhstan and their eyes would be open to the need that your daughter has for you. You are in a tough area. God must really believe in your strength (or should I say His strength resting in you).

I was praying at 10am Kaz time on the 28th and I'll continue to pray.

Love,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Warren and Jenn,

For everything there is a reason. I trust that God will continue to guide you to your daughter but not without a battle. Adoption is close to the Lord's heart. He adopted each one of us. The adversary is out there to spoil it and is using humans in his work. I pray that God's peace would come over the workers involved with the adoption process in Kazakhstan and their eyes would be open to the need that your daughter has for you. You are in a tough area. God must really believe in your strength (or should I say His strength resting in you).

I was praying at 10am Kaz time on the 28th and I'll continue to pray.

Love,
Lindsay

Our journey said...

Know that we are all walking with you, encircling you with prayer and petitioning the LORD for strength and encouragement on your behalf.

Amy

Kim H said...

Heavenly Father, we know that do only good and that the evil of Satan will be defeated. Give strength and courage as well as wisdom to Jen and Warren in this difficult time. Encourage them and give them peace.
Praying for you guys and believing that He will answer.
Love Kim H
CPAK

patty said...

The Spirit keeps you close to my heart all day. Keith and I are praying for a miracle for you and your little girl. God will be sooo glorified by your story! We love you.