Our Journey through fast-lanes, slow-lanes, pit-stops, traffic jams, and "are we there yets?! This is the journey that God has called us to, and we wouldn't have it any other way!"
Friday, May 30, 2008
Its happening again...
I just got a call Jenn is suppose to leave to the baby house in one hour and the pains have started again. Someone does not want her to go....hmmm. PRAY for her. Its 7:30 pm Pacific time and so 8:30 am Kaz time.
Shane and I are going into the other room RIGHT NOW and we will be praying SO hard for you! This is unreal. What a story you get to tell your sweet child when this is all over! We love you guys! greta and shane
2 comments:
Shane and I are going into the other room RIGHT NOW and we will be praying SO hard for you! This is unreal.
What a story you get to tell your sweet child when this is all over!
We love you guys!
greta and shane
We have been praying fervantly for her....and her meeting her baby today.
Post a Comment